ANGLE RULER multi-functional horizontal tilt meter with backlight
digital display horizontal angle ruler high precision horizontal angle
measuring instrument Multi-function horizontal inclinometer with backlight
DIGITAL ANGLE RULER
Measurement range: 0 ° ～ 225 °
Measurement accuracy: ± 0.1 °
· Resolution: 0.05 °
· Working power: DC3V (AAA * 2 battery)
· Working current: <3ma <> with backlight
<1ma <> without backlight
· Shutdown current: <15ua <>
· Working temperature: -5 ℃ ～ 50 ℃
· Working humidity: 20% ～ 85%
· Repeatability: 0.05 °
· Operation time: about 100 hours
· Backlight characteristics: The backlight is turned on after turning on the data, and the data is not changed after 1 minute.
· Auto power off time: 5 minutes
· External dimensions: 488mm * 65mm * 52mm
· Weight: 863g
· Protection level: IP54
· EMC test: secondary
1.HOLD / SUP key:
Short press to enter / exit HOLD mode, keep displaying the current
measurement value in HOLD mode; long press to enter / exit SUP mode,
display the complement of the current value.
2.ON / OFF key:
· Short press to enter forward / backward display, long press to turn off, short press to turn on in the off state.
3. SPR / CNR / MTR / BVL keys:
Short press to enter double bevel angle calculation. Repeated short
press to switch between SPR, CNR, MTR and BVL angle). When "SPR / CNR",
the corresponding character flashes and the value is the current value.
At this time, move the moving ruler and the value will follow the
corresponding change. Press and hold to confirm the value. At this time,
the flashing character is displayed steadily, and the displayed value
no longer changes with the scale. In the "MTR / BVL" state, the prompt
character is displayed steadily, and the corresponding calculated value
is displayed. Under the function of cut angle calculation, press any of
the other two keys to return to the normal angle measurement state.